Windchill software tutorial Reliability Prediction software which predicts the failure rate of components as well as overall reliability of the system.
Create a positive experience for customers It is essential to determine whether the performance of the product in the context of anticipated conditions will meet the objectives set for it in accordance with the standards of industry or by organizational goals.
The techniques for predicting reliability of products allow you to analyze the design’s feasibility and options to identify possible failures, and track improvement in reliability.
PTC Windchill Prediction (formerly Relex Reliability Prediction) can help you to ensure the product’s compliance by offering the full spectrum of globally accepted prediction models that can serve as a basis to conduct reliability analysis.
With its large parts library with an easy-to-use interface with powerful analysis tools PTC Windchill Prediction can assist you in assessing the reliability of your product at an early stage of the design process determine the factors that contribute to malfunction, and quantify the effects of environment and strain on your system.
Request a free 30-day trial of the product to test its an extremely reliable reliability prediction tool that is fully integrated with a variety of other high-quality, risk and reliability tools in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Assess system reliability and MTBF, failure rate and many more
- Supports internationally accepted standards such as MIL-HDBK-217, Telcordia SR-332 IEC TR 217Plus, 62380 and many more.
- Combining models in an analysis to provide more complete results
- Take note of operating conditions like temperature, climate time of mission and more.
- Make use of the vast parts libraries available and build libraries for users
- Interface features include simple import tools with powerful filtering and search tools, as well as fields that can be customized.
For managers, executives and members of the product team who want to be able to better manage the complexity of developing and servicing products Windchill 10 can help bring products to market more quickly and meet an ever-growing amount of market demands.
Windchill 10 provides powerful capabilities that permit users to expand their capabilities regarding the setting, validation and management of structures of products from design to aftermarket maintenance.
The companies can learn more about their products’ performance using Windchill modules that are focused on quality and product management. With a contemporary user experience and powerful management tools Customers can gain more value from their PLM investments using Windchill 10.
The breadth of capabilities Windchill 10 manages the complete digital representation of a product, from the initial planning of the project to vital business processes that follow aftermarket.
* Manage simple and complex structures for products that could contain multiple types of content created by using PTC or third-party software
* Repurpose engineering bills of materials (eBOMs) information to establish manufacturing data, like MBOMs (manufacturing bill-of-materials) as well as process blueprints.
* Manage and create product-specific technical information as well as service bills of materials (sBOMs)
* Deliver configuration-specific product and information – including dynamic parts lists, works instructions, mBOMs, maintenance procedures, training materials and operator instructions.
A wide range of capabilities Windchill 10 provides a single user experience for electrical and mechanical engineers. It doesn’t matter if it’s engineering drawings sketch sketches, schematics, wire harnesses or PCB layouts the entire product’s content can be accessed at any time, anyplace for every team and organization.
Process-related capabilities such as Variant Development and Generation
* Streamline Streamline assemble-to-Order (ATO) Configure-to Order (CTO) or Engineered to Order (ETO) Development of products
* Define the rules and logic that apply to all product variants
* Create an itemized list of options that multiple departments can use to determine acceptable variations for products. 21 4 3 5 6 7/8 9 10 11. 12 13 In-depth Development
• Manage design details from design through the release stage to manufacturing
* Top-down design – Improve productivity by designing and/or changing assembly CAD directly in Windchill without having to use an CAD-specific environment.
* Design-in-context – Minimize and even eliminate the necessity to work with huge high-level assembly assemblies Windchill 10 reduces the complexity and speeds up the lifecycle of products including all.