An amazing application like Instagram keeps adding new and unique features with every update and the users enjoy all these new features when they use the application. Another brilliant feature that the application has added is to add links to Instagram stories.
Many people like to add links to Instagram stories and share different things with their followers. While you cannot add a link with the swipe-up feature, you can always use the Instagram link stickers to add YouTube links to your Instagram story.
This feature has many benefits as when you add a link to your Instagram story all your followers can access the link and see what you have to share. In this blog, we are going to tell you how to post a YouTube link on the Instagram story with a very simple process.
What Was the Instagram Swipe-up Feature?
Before we move to the current procedure which will help you to add links to your Instagram stories, it is important to know what was the swipe-up feature which helped different brands and customers before.
The feature made it easier to swipe on any story and then access a link without leaving the application. You can also go back to the bio where the link is through which you can access any website or webpage.
But, recently this feature has been removed by the Instagram application and users can no longer use this feature to share links and websites. But, this does not mean that you cannot share links on the application.
What is Instagram Link Sticker?
The Instagram link sticker is the newest feature that has replaced the Instagram swipe-up feature which makes it easier for the users to add external links to the Instagram stories.
These link stickers are very easy to use and they can attract traffic to your website and increase brand awareness and enhance your sales. Also, this feature will make your Instagram stories more interesting and unique. You should follow the given instructions that we have which will tell you how to add a YouTube link to an Instagram story.
- 1. Open the Instagram application and then click on the Plus sign which opens new posts and stories.
- 2. Tap on the option to create a new story.
- 3. Now, generate a new story using all the features and media that you have or the ones which the app provides you.
- 4. After that, click on the Sticker icon where you need to enter the URL of the website you want to share.
- 5. You can also add the text or the call action on the Sticker with the link which will enhance it more.
- 6. Then, you have to add the sticker to your story and adjust the size according to what you need on the story.
- 7. You can also change the colours according to what you desire.
- 8. And then, post the story.
This is the process of how to add links to Instagram posts whenever you want. I hope that you have now learned about the process to add links to your story.
Also Recommended – https://newswireusa.com/way-to-create-filters-in-gmail/